Estimated Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 Dunkin' Donuts® K-Cup® pod, any variety
- Sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- MICROWAVE milk in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until milk is hot but not boiling.
- BEAT with mixer on high speed 30 seconds or until thick layer of foam forms on surface.
- BREW coffee on smallest cup setting into coffee cup. Stir in sweetener to taste. Pour milk into cup, spooning foam over top.
- Substitute 1/2 cup any variety strong-brewed Dunkin' Donuts® Coffee for K-Cup® pod, if desired.