Easy Mocha Cupcakes
Estimated Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup brewed Dunkin' Donuts® Original Blend Coffee, or your favorite variety of Dunkin' Donuts® Coffee, cooled
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- PREPARE cake mix according to package instructions using oil and eggs and substituting cooled coffee for 1 cup water.
- BAKE according to package instructions to make cupcakes or cake. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream in large bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add frosting. Beat on medium speed just until blended, scraping bowl frequently.
- FROST cupcakes or cake as desired. Chill until ready to serve.