Dunkin' Iced Coffee
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup Dunkin' Donuts® Original Blend Coffee
- 3 cups cold water, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- BREW coffee in coffeemaker using 1 1/2 cups cold water.
- COMBINE hot brewed coffee, sugar and half-and-half in pitcher. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in remaining 1 1/2 cups cold water. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- FILL glasses or coffee mugs with ice. Pour coffee over ice. Top with whipped cream, if desired.