Dunkin' Coffee Milkshake
Estimated Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Dunkin' Donuts® Coffee K-Cup® pod
- 2 scoops coffee, vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup sweet and creamy coffee creamer
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- BREW coffee on smallest cup setting into coffee cup. Cool.
- PLACE coffee, ice cream, creamer and ice in blender container. Cover and process until smooth.
- POUR into glass. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Garnish as desired.
- Substitute 1/2 cup any variety brewed Dunkin' Donuts Coffee for K-Cup® pod, if desired.