Estimated Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 Dunkin'® Espresso-Style Extra Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup® Pod or your favorite variety
- sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or ground cinnamon, for garnish
- MICROWAVE milk in medium bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until milk is hot but not boiling.
- BEAT milk with mixer on high speed 30 seconds or until thick layer of foam forms on surface.
- BREW coffee on smallest cup setting into coffee mug. Stir in sweetener to taste. Pour milk into mug, spooning foam over top. Sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder or cinnamon.