Caramel Apple Pie Cold Brew
Estimated Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Dunkin'® Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1/2 cup water (less water = stronger coffee)
- 2 tablespoons caramel flavored coffee creamer, or creamer + caramel syrup and adjust to your liking
- 2 tablespoons apple pie filling (canned)
- Cold foam or whipped cream
- Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Sundae Syrup to drizzle
- Wedge of baked pie crust (from frozen), apple slice, additional pie filling, apple chip, cinnamon or other favorite toppers
- COMBINE cold brew concentrate, water, caramel creamer (or creamer + caramel syrup) and apple pie filling in a blender container. Blend until smooth & frothy.
- DRIZZLE and decorate a glass with caramel and fill with ice.
- POUR blended coffee over ice in glass and top with whipped cream or cold foam, sliced apple, additional pie filling or apple chips, and a wedge of baked pie crust. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with caramel.