Coconut Cafe Licuado
Estimated Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups double-strength brewed Dunkin' Donuts® Dunkin' Turbo® Coffee
OR 2 cups double-strength brewed Array
- 1 (13.66 oz.) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 to 3 cups ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- COMBINE coffee, coconut milk and sweetened condensed milk in blender container. Cover and process until blended.
- ADD ice. Cover and process until desired consistency.
- POUR into glasses. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.