Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream
Estimated Time: 0 minutes
- 1 foil pouch Dunkin’ Donuts® Cold Brew Coffee Pack
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- REMOVE coffee packs from foil pouch and place in large bowl. Pour water over coffee packs to moisten. Pour cream over coffee packs. Cover and chill 12 to 24 hours.
- REMOVE coffee packs from bowl using slotted spoon and discard.
- BEAT cream mixture with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- ADD sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until completely blended.
- PLACE in freezer-safe storage container. Cover and freeze several hours until ice cream is firm.