Cold Brew Coffee Ice Pops
Estimated Time: 360 Minutes
- 2 cups prepared Dunkin’ Donuts® Cold Brew Coffee Pack, brewed according to package instructions, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half
- MICROWAVE 1/2 cup prepared cold brew coffee in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until hot.
- STIR in sugar until completely dissolved.
- ADD 1 1/2 cups additional cold brew coffee and cream to bowl. Stir until blended.
- DIVIDE evenly into 7 (3 oz.) or 10 (2 oz.) ice pop molds. Place covers on molds.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.