We Thought You'd Never Ask
Got a question about Dunkin' Donuts® coffee? You might find your answer right here in our FAQ section. If not, feel free to contact us.
Back to Top
1. When I brew my packaged coffee at home, why doesn't it taste like the brewed coffee I get in a Dunkin' Donuts shop?
You can still brew a great cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee at home using your home coffeemaker and by following the instructions on the package. The coffee brewed in Dunkin' Donuts shops is brewed using a higher water temperature and commercial equipment.
2. Why is the price of Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee in the supermarket different than the price in the Dunkin' Donuts shop?
Grocery-store retailers set their own prices. The pricing of Dunkin' Donuts coffee is at the discretion of the retailer.
3. Is the packaged coffee sold in the supermarket the same as the packaged coffee sold in a Dunkin' Donuts shop?
The grocery-store version of Dunkin' Donuts coffee, manufactured and distributed by The J.M. Smucker Company, has been specially blended and roasted to deliver the same great taste as the brewed Dunkin' Donuts coffee available in Dunkin' Donuts shops.
4. What types of beans are used in Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee?
Dunkin' Donuts coffee, manufactured and distributed by The J.M. Smucker Company, contains 100 percent premium Arabica beans.
5. Where can I find the Dunkin' Donuts coffee distributed by The J.M. Smucker Company?
The J.M. Smucker Company distributes Dunkin' Donuts coffee to your favorite grocery store, and it is available in the coffee aisle. Dunkin' Donuts coffee is not available online through DunkinAtHome.com. Find a store.
6. How is Dunkin' Turbo® different than the Turbo Shot™ available in Dunkin' Donuts shops?
Dunkin' Turbo coffee is a medium-roasted ground coffee with slightly more caffeine than Original Blend. Today, consumers can order a Turbo Shot in their local Dunkin' Donuts shop.